Second Skin Audio

custom sleeping platform sub enclosure

2tangz

I'm looking for someone near the Sacramento area who could build me an enclosure for a single 12' ssa icon.  I have a 2005 lexus gx470 and my idea is to have a box which also serves as a sleeping platform. To do this, the sub would need to be down-firing with port facing the rear.  If you guys know anyone who could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Typical sleeping platforms made for trunk measure 48W x 36L x 10H.

Car audio fabrication .com offers custom box designs if you don't mind building yourself. Or with a good design you can ask a local cabinet shop or Amish builders to knock it out for you. 

I know it's not what your are asking for but I see many of these posts go unanswered. 

15 hours ago, liteblue said:

Car audio fabrication .com offers custom box designs if you don't mind building yourself. Or with a good design you can ask a local cabinet shop or Amish builders to knock it out for you. 

I know it's not what your are asking for but I see many of these posts go unanswered. 

Thank you, I appreciate it. I might have to try and do that. I know gately is local but he would probably charge a lot for what im looking for as I dont need fancy wood. 

Archived