Box design

Jimbo1227

10 hours ago, Jimbo1227 said:

Anyone making designs with cut sheet thanks 

Car audio fabrication does box design but it starts at 90 dollars and quote 10 day turnaround. Plus I'm not sure if he does a cut sheet or just dimensions of box panels. 🤔

35 minutes ago, liteblue said:

Car audio fabrication does box design but it starts at 90 dollars and quote 10 day turnaround. Plus I'm not sure if he does a cut sheet or just dimensions of box panels. 🤔

Yea I saw the website. I didn’t wanna spend that much for a simple box I just more need it for tuning and port size lol. Thanks

13 hours ago, Jimbo1227 said:

I just more need it for tuning and port size lol. Thanks

Then go subbox pro. It's a website with basic box and port tuning. It even does a blueprint.

Do you know what specs the manufacturer recommends?

There is nothing "simple" about a 4th order enclosure. If it was easy everyone would do it. 

https://audiojudgement.com/4th-order-bandpass-design/

This is a write up with positive feedback. If your serious about building a 4th order read up and follow along. Takes notes there is a good amount of math. 

My suggestion is go with simple ported box. Less tinkering, less math. 

12 hours ago, liteblue said:

Then go subbox pro. It's a website with basic box and port tuning. It even does a blueprint.

Do you know what specs the manufacturer recommends?

On 4/13/2021 at 9:22 PM, liteblue said:

Stop suggesting subbox.pro to people and don’t recommend cab to design an enclosure when somebody comes here for help. You are trying to push him into a bad enclosure program and away from this forum to obtain a subwoofer enclosure design. Let one of use handle this.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived