I use Gyeon and love it! When I was a professional detailer it's what our shop sold and what I was trained to use.

The "Mohs"  is a legit ceramic coating. I do not suggest this for a daily driver. 

Going down the stack they have "Can Coat" lasts over a year with the right soap. 

And the easiest to use is "Wet Coat" spray on pressure wash off, protected. Normal hose isn't strong enough to mix it up and wash off excess. Still lasts 6 months with the right soap. 

Can coat is what I recommend to enthusiasts who want to try ceramic coatings. It's forgiving ie high spots wash off...eventually. Mohs should be left to professional with UV cure lights and what not. 

Gyeon- pronounced G-ON

I use this stuff pretty happy with it . Started using it last year. 

483759A0-C6DD-4E2E-BF57-F3DFD10FE62F.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived