Ascendant Audio Mayhem 15'

Hey what's up guys , I have a 15inch Ascendant Audio Mayhem, stopped working all of sudden . Removed sub from the box and found the spider separated itself from the cone. I can't find a re cone kit anywhere. Any place you guys can recommend me ??? I cab ship it in for repair or if I find a kit I will attempt to fix it. 

Trust me I tried contacting Fi but no luck whatsoever they only have an email provided no actual phone number.  Also tried the fixmyspeaker.com website like Grimmjoww mentioned they are not accepting any repairs at the moment. I really would love to save my sub alot of people telling me to move on and let go but I know the mayhem is worth it.

And contrary to the rumors a while back, ssa didn’t and isn’t going out of business. I found the convo. Dude is the co-owner of sound solution audio. If he doesn’t answer this notification he is about to get on this forum, then call ssa at (443)345-1537, and if that doesn’t work, then google search the ssa website and email inquire. Yo, @Aaron Clinton

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

Archived