Ascendant Audio Mayhem 15'

You should be able to email Fi and order it..
If not the BTL recone is the same exact recone but with a different sticker on the dustcap.

PSI is your next best bet since but since he isnt taking on new builds ask if you can get the parts raw and assemble yourself. David 100% knows the parts since he worked at Fi back when it was still RE Audio (before it got sold to US Amps and ruined).

Essentially the RE Audio MT (though it didn't have woven tinsels, and lesser cooling), the Fi BTL 3 slug (which is a non-painted Mayhem, BTL UFO, BTL N3, and Ascendant Audio Mayhem are all the same "the BTL N2 is also the same but uses 1 less spider iirc".
This is just something I've noticed rebuilding a lot of the Fi and AA subs.

SSA wont be any help, they split ties and Fi basically said they are only building their products and no longer doing oem builds for companies like SSA.

In all seriousness just ship the magnet to me because I need an 8th Mayhem motor to build up!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 1:53 PM, Jjblueiiz89 said:

Trust me I tried contacting Fi but no luck whatsoever they only have an email provided no actual phone number.  Also tried the fixmyspeaker.com website like Grimmjoww mentioned they are not accepting any repairs at the moment. I really would love to save my sub alot of people telling me to move on and let go but I know the mayhem is worth it.

Try through facebook, on FI's page or maybe FI Audio Only someone will probably tag one of the crew members :)

And at last, try contacting Am Sing at Blade Ice (european distributor), he's close enought from FI to be able to help you get to them.

On 4/23/2021 at 10:50 PM, 1point21gigawatts said:

Ssa should be able to help. One of them dudes is a forum member. Let me check my message thread. Hopefully I didn’t delete the convo. Hold up.

I was going to say, But Brian nailed it, ..... SSA use to have some of their drivers, built at Fi. That, is no longer, same with Crossfire. SSA/Crossfire subs, made at that build house, are no longer. 

On 4/28/2021 at 2:15 AM, audiofanaticz said:

If not the BTL recone is the same exact recone but with a different sticker on the dustcap.

PSI is your next best bet since but since he isnt taking on new builds ask if you can get the parts raw and assemble yourself. David 100% knows the parts since he worked at Fi back when it was still RE Audio (before it got sold to US Amps and ruined).

Essentially the RE Audio MT (though it didn't have woven tinsels, and lesser cooling), the Fi BTL 3 slug (which is a non-painted Mayhem, BTL UFO, BTL N3, and Ascendant Audio Mayhem are all the same "the BTL N2 is also the same but uses 1 less spider iirc".

SSA wont be any help, they split ties and Fi basically said they are only building their products and no longer doing oem builds for companies like SSA.

In all seriousness just ship the magnet to me because I need an 8th Mayhem motor to build up!

Wanna build me a box, for some lower tier Fi subs, for my 4 runner???? Im going simple. Hope your doin aight mate. Cheers. 

On 4/28/2021 at 4:15 AM, audiofanaticz said:

6 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

I was going to say, But Brian nailed it, ..... SSA use to have some of their drivers, built at Fi. That, is no longer, same with Crossfire. SSA/Crossfire subs, made at that build house, are no longer. 

My bad guys. I stopped staying fresh on Fi a long long time ago before they mainstreamed neo subwoofers. I was fresh on Fi in btl ufo days up to high and low qts Q days. But I thought I heard that Fi stopped building subwoofers for SSA, but I thought that was rumors just like when I heard SSA was going out of business, so I pushed that info out of my brain and it wasn’t resonating at all, any, while reading this thread. But I hear things a lot. I heard about a week ago that PSI is back on.  My homeboy told me. I wonder if it’s just when it comes to manufacturing PSI subwoofers and not recones too. Idk. I don’t see why if they are back building subwoofers they wouldn’t build recones. But idk.

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2021 at 9:57 AM, 1point21gigawatts said:

There was a dude on here that reconed some of them subwoofers from 10s to 12s not too long ago. @strangeduck

On 4/22/2021 at 1:15 PM, 1point21gigawatts said:

i got my recones from Ascendant themselves, so you can contact FI, but when i asked they were not making anymore v1 recones. and what they had on the shelf was all they had left. i bought 12" recones for my 10's plus baskets. i would contact them directly through email and be patient. give them a month to rely before you follow up. good luck on getting a recone. 

Archived