You should be able to email Fi and order it..
If not the BTL recone is the same exact recone but with a different sticker on the dustcap.

PSI is your next best bet since but since he isnt taking on new builds ask if you can get the parts raw and assemble yourself. David 100% knows the parts since he worked at Fi back when it was still RE Audio (before it got sold to US Amps and ruined).

Essentially the RE Audio MT (though it didn't have woven tinsels, and lesser cooling), the Fi BTL 3 slug (which is a non-painted Mayhem, BTL UFO, BTL N3, and Ascendant Audio Mayhem are all the same "the BTL N2 is also the same but uses 1 less spider iirc".
This is just something I've noticed rebuilding a lot of the Fi and AA subs.

SSA wont be any help, they split ties and Fi basically said they are only building their products and no longer doing oem builds for companies like SSA.

In all seriousness just ship the magnet to me because I need an 8th Mayhem motor to build up!

1234.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 1:53 PM, Jjblueiiz89 said:

Trust me I tried contacting Fi but no luck whatsoever they only have an email provided no actual phone number.  Also tried the fixmyspeaker.com website like Grimmjoww mentioned they are not accepting any repairs at the moment. I really would love to save my sub alot of people telling me to move on and let go but I know the mayhem is worth it.

Try through facebook, on FI's page or maybe FI Audio Only someone will probably tag one of the crew members :)

And at last, try contacting Am Sing at Blade Ice (european distributor), he's close enought from FI to be able to help you get to them.

Edited by Car Audio 83