I have never seen a review for a kicker  ZR360 done on a dyno.

Out of the five ZR amps in my opinion this one was most aggressive. It was the last amp before they started putting a current limiter and their lineup. Both the ZR600 and the ZR1000 had current limiters when you ran them into 2ohm.

I was hoping that maybe you might be willing to test a Kicker ZR360. If you cannot find one I might have one in storage that still works but it will take me awhile to get to it.

I have successfully ran this amp at one ohm into music using a ported box.

I figure 500 watts at 4ohm bridged 700 at 2 ohm bridged.

Is there any chance you would be willing to test this amp out? If so I will try to get into my storage building Sunday if you don't have access to one.

Mods I'm sorry I put this in the wrong place may I ask you to place it where it's supposed to be. 

This is a request more than anything and I haven't used this form in years for the most part.

Sorry for placing it in the wrong area Thank you

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived