Precision Power A404 Amp Repair

Hey there everyone 👋 i got a Precision Power Art Series A404 oldschool amp that i was planning to drive a pair of Focal 3FX Midrange , the amp has been in my storage for years but it is one of the cleanest amp i have ever heard ...

Before i install it in my vehicle , i decided to do a inspection on the amp guts to see if anything seems wrong as this amp is near 30 yrs old & unfortunately i have found a broken FET 😥

I did hook it up & did some test song & it seems to work alright , but i aint comfortable to use it with a broken component inside , as this amp was hard to come by i worry that it would made the matter worse .

There are no one around me are capable do a proper repair job on this amp .

I have found this thread on this forum https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188127-refurbing-an-old-school-classic-precision-power-ppi-art-series-a404/

Im planning to do what the guy do in the thread by fully refurbish the amp with new caps , FET's & Transistor but i have 0 experience on Amp repair & do not have the test equipment that the guy has in the thread . 

I'm planning to replace all the components as what he has replaced in thread without carrying the test as i do not have the equipment to do so , will it work ?

If anyone have any advice or comments please chime in , i need you guys to shed some light .

Thanks & have a nice day 😉

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-28 at 18.50.31 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-28 at 18.50.31 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-28 at 18.50.31 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-28 at 18.50.31 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-28 at 18.50.31 (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-28 at 18.50.31.jpeg