11 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

Oh of course the classic strockers as well... they are expensive as all hell though aren't they? Sweet subs though

The new classic strokers pros are around like 1500 for 15 and like 1600 for the 18 main reason I’m not getting one lol… well Amazon  has the 18 for 909 and 15 for 1300 but still to much for this build

7 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

The new classic strokers pros are around like 1500 for 15 and like 1600 for the 18 main reason I’m not getting one lol… well Amazon  has the 18 for 909 and 15 for 1300 but still to much for this build

Hella bread! Worth it if you've got it, but yeah, hella bread

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

11 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

Hella bread! Worth it if you've got it, but yeah, hella bread

I was gonna see how many Amazon gift cards I could get with my cc and bing rewards to get the 18 down to 500 or so but pretty sure I don’t lol

• 2 weeks later...

Man just looked at a few things a lot more interior I have to pull out then i wanted hahaha oh well i have damplifier but not enough luxury liner pro only got that for front doors and back dash and behind rear seats...  so guess ill throw damplifier down on the floor while most my interior is out  hoping i can fold the carpet up to the center console 

Archived