14 hours ago, MrSkippyJ said:

looks pretty good. only 2 things pop out at me. Did you fuse that wiring and how is that battery mounted?

Yes there are 2 250 amp fuses up front at the main AGM. The D975 in the back is crunched / sandwiched between the box & the trunk. There is also some heavy duty 3M double sided tape on the amp & battery. The boxed is sealed up from the trunk & is not moving. That battery is solid.

Here are some updated pics. The SFB has been replaced with a SIA-3500, OMG what a beast of an amp!! It is like night & day. It is really pushing the 12s now plus it has better crossovers on it. The Pioneer HU, ugh, I fried the pre-amps, the RCA outs no longer work. Long story but while replacing the amp I let the 12 volt remote touch & short out on the RCA wire from the HU. Oh yeah! The Pioneer did not like that. It no longer has output on the rca outs. It’s garbage now & out of warranty anyways. Stupid me had the radio playing while swapping amps. I purchased a new Kenwood & even though it was cheaper than the Pioneer, there are more features & more power for the rca outs & the door speakers. I upgraded the RCA wires to Stinger 6000 series. The alternator also has been replaced to a 220 amp & I got an AGM D3400R up front.

89441CDF-6D59-41A5-8F81-8CDAB70CB9B5.jpeg

219216AB-5234-4BAD-B730-AFF30DC9E373.jpeg

Yea I wanna know how that battery is mounted to

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

1 hour ago, Never Enough Bass said:

Yea I wanna know how that battery is mounted to

It’s simply jammed between the box and the side of the trunk. Double sided tape & I slid the box over to the right to jam the battery in then I sealed the box in place. It ain’t moving. Maybe in a roll over crash it can go flying but even still the 4x1/0 wire isn’t going to let it go far, other than that it’s stuck. The XSPower D975 is not that big nor is it chunky. It’s like maybe the size of 3 6volt batteries. 
7.83x5.53x6.67

https://4xspower.com/Wattage-Chart.pdf

I will take better pictures. You can see the black edge of the box pushing on the battery mid-way. The wood you see behind the battery is like 5 inches back. Weird illusion.

D17A27D6-95B9-4FC9-A48F-2CDA1DCC21FD.jpeg

Archived