Sonic Electronix

Hello my fellow bass heads. I’m in the process of upgrading my sound system. Right I have 2 12 inch Skar SVRs. My plan is to upgrade to 2 15s in a custom built box. This is what I’m looking at sub wise. Deaf Bonce 305,Crossfire c7,Dc audio lvl4, DD 700 series, and Skar Vxf. Yeah I know that’s one hell of a decision and yes I’m indecisive. The system will be going in a 99 Grand Marquis. My components are Skar tx series 6x8s 6x9s and tweeters powered by a Dual 4 channel amp and my mids and highs are great I’m just trying to get advice on which subs to get from more experienced people

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, nauc said:

i just built up a 12" Fi Xv3 sub/box for home use.  sweet sub for the $

Pics or it didn't happen lol. No, but seriously, how does it sound? Pics would be dope too 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

On 7/11/2021 at 2:38 AM, Kingwee86 said:

Hello my fellow bass heads. I’m in the process of upgrading my sound system. Right I have 2 12 inch Skar SVRs. My plan is to upgrade to 2 15s in a custom built box. This is what I’m looking at sub wise. Deaf Bonce 305,Crossfire c7,Dc audio lvl4, DD 700 series, and Skar Vxf. Yeah I know that’s one hell of a decision and yes I’m indecisive. The system will be going in a 99 Grand Marquis. My components are Skar tx series 6x8s 6x9s and tweeters powered by a Dual 4 channel amp and my mids and highs are great I’m just trying to get advice on which subs to get from more experienced people

Personally I've had a lot better experience with the DD subs than I did with Skar, but it's been several years since I ran any Skar products.  I'm running a pair of DD 712s in a custom box wired to 1 ohm with a DM2500A and am very happy with them.

I've not owned the DC Level 4s, but I've heard them (they slam) and heard lots of good things about them.

I've heard good things about Deaf Bounce, but I haven't heard them in the wild - same for the Crossfire subs.

Hope this helps! 

✌️

Archived