Sundown Audio

Xfire audio

Jeremy009

Looks like another fly-by-night Chinese build house company. Not too mention the name XFire is similar to a shortened Crossfire which is an actual beast brand

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

1 minute ago, Baydestrian said:

Looks like another fly-by-night Chinese build house company. Not too mention the name XFire is similar to a shortened Crossfire which is an actual beast brand

I actually thought he was referring to crossfire and wondering why I couldn't find the amp or subs.... then I looked it up on YouTube. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

14 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

I actually thought he was referring to crossfire and wondering why I couldn't find the amp or subs.... then I looked it up on YouTube. 

Me too but you said a dyno showed a 20k doing only 12k and I was like nahh no way that's a Crossfire lol

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

1 minute ago, Baydestrian said:

Me too but you said a dyno showed a 20k doing only 12k and I was like nahh no way that's a Crossfire lol

Not even close lol

Not to hijack the thread, but how you been? Long time no see on the forum.

2 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

Not even close lol

Not to hijack the thread, but how you been? Long time no see on the forum.

I know man, been a while. I browse once in a blue moon. Super slow day at a branch I'm covering in Pacifica so got some time.

Last we were talking about was shows, Sky High had one this past weekend but I couldn't make it. Saw Steve was out there. I think there is one this weekend in Vallejo. 

Haven't changed anything with my system. Though I want to get the front stage louder, the funds aren't there lol. 

2015 Mazda 6

29 minutes ago, Baydestrian said:

I know man, been a while. I browse once in a blue moon. Super slow day at a branch I'm covering in Pacifica so got some time.

Last we were talking about was shows, Sky High had one this past weekend but I couldn't make it. Saw Steve was out there. I think there is one this weekend in Vallejo. 

Haven't changed anything with my system. Though I want to get the front stage louder, the funds aren't there lol. 

Yeah, the wife and I are trying to save money to take the kids to Disneyland for my daughter's 5 th birthday in October.... though I'm still spending dough on my truck like I've got it 🤣 about to try my hand at fiberglassing my doors.... I'm going to fail miserably🤣 should be good for a laugh or two. I'm definitely going to post it all in my build log so everyone can laugh at me lol. 

Looking at pictures and clips from the sky high bbq, that place was popping! I've got family that lives in that area, maybe next year I'll talk the wife into "visiting the family" 🤣

Archived