Sundown Audio

AMP FOR 2 SUNDOWN AUDIO X15V2 DUAL 2 OHM SUBS

Mattc43

2 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

I'm not trying to be rude bro. But, I could be wrong, but what it sounds like is you don't know how to set your gains properly. There's nothing to be ashamed of at all. And I hope I don't come off as rude or condescending. That's not my goal at all. I just want you to have a loud system and for it to be safe for you and the equipment. And for you to wow your friends with the car audio knowledge 

Not a problem man! It's ok. If setting your gains by ear is not right then I am definitely not doing it right. I just did not want to spend the money on an o scope (I think that's the tool needed to set gains, correct me if I'm wrong) and my process has seemed to work ok for my low power system

1 hour ago, Mattc43 said:

Not a problem man! It's ok. If setting your gains by ear is not right then I am definitely not doing it right. I just did not want to spend the money on an o scope (I think that's the tool needed to set gains, correct me if I'm wrong) and my process has seemed to work ok for my low power system

I sent you a DM. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

U don't have to spend money on a o scope you can just use a dmm if you brush up on some research 

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt