What mids + highs to run?

Jonrussell18

I'm overhauling my sound system right now in my firebird. Already got my new amps, (Sundown SFB 200.4 and 1k) and right now the plan is two SD-4 10s for my substage. I'm running 2 sets of 6.5s up front, a set in the doors and a set in some Q-Logic kick panels. Currently running on the 200.4 at 4 Ohms bridged. Current speakers are 2 Ohm, looking to change to traditional 4 ohm speakers and run the 200.4 at 2 Ohms bridged 400w x 2. I wanna stay roughly under $500 for both sets, was really looking into the Rockford T1s as I think with a 100hz 24dB crossover that I run, they'll be okay getting some power. But I'm open to any other options, so what would you guys choose?

1 hour ago, Jonrussell18 said:

I'm overhauling my sound system right now in my firebird. Already got my new amps, (Sundown SFB 200.4 and 1k) and right now the plan is two SD-4 10s for my substage. I'm running 2 sets of 6.5s up front, a set in the doors and a set in some Q-Logic kick panels. Currently running on the 200.4 at 4 Ohms bridged. Current speakers are 2 Ohm, looking to change to traditional 4 ohm speakers and run the 200.4 at 2 Ohms bridged 400w x 2. I wanna stay roughly under $500 for both sets, was really looking into the Rockford T1s as I think with a 100hz 24dB crossover that I run, they'll be okay getting some power. But I'm open to any other options, so what would you guys choose?

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with those T1's. I think your on the right track

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived