Sonic Electronix

Helix component sets or other

I have a 2017 Toyota Corolla SE and I am planning to use the Helix C62B component set active on a Helix G4. 

My dilemma is that I am pondering if this set would be good with Trance music or should I go with something else for example:

BLAM 

Rockford Fosgate T1 

If you have any suggestions for a 2 way set that meets the following fitment criteria please let me know. 

6.5 opening with 2.67 depth

1 inch tweeter with 1 inch depth 

Fitment information was retrieved from CrutchField a few months ago. 

Thank you for all your help. 

I've heard nothing but good things about helix equipment. Same with BLAM and fosgate. I don't think you'd be disappointed with any of those options. 

I've also heard good things about Audio Frog and CDT. Might be worth looking into as well

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

I was running the same Helix component set in my Toyota Yaris and they were great (I also had a 3" audio frog mid range).  I ran the tweeter and mid range from 1 G-Four and the mid bass to the 6.5" with the other G-Four. 

Can I assuming that you don't have a subwoofer? I had my mid bass cut off at 80 hz with a 12db roll off on my DSP. The 2 way set up will sound well off the 1 amp but you maybe pushing the 6.5" if your set up going to be tuned below 55-60hz.

Archived