Second Skin Audio

Recommendation for a 12" Sub

Jeremy009

Good day all, trying my hands on adding a single 12" sub to my small set up. I got a 500rms mono to play it and i must be able to get a dual 2 version. Soo, a pair of components are in the front only and that will be covering from 100hz going up. 

Am thinking to cover the rest of the spectrum from 30hz to 100hz with the sub, i plan on tuning around 32-33hz if that will work as most of my music is upwards of 33hz. 

System is geared towards SQL but leaning more to the SPL side even though i cant do much with 500rms but am aiming to work magic with that lol.

Anywho, my budget can be anything as ill save for whats "right for me" however,my issue is availability in my country. I cant ship stuff in so i have to get whats already here. The brands available to me are american bass, resilient sounds, dd audio, sundown audio, deafbounce,massive audio and re audio.

Any sub recommendations from those brands will work best for me? Am also trying a DIY box so an optimal slot port box design is greatly appreciated, space is not an issue but its a relatively daily,small set up so nothing to crazy.

Thanks in advance guys 

All you have is 500 rms maybe try the sundown sa rev.3 d2 it's like 700 rms so u have some head room to upgrade amps if you desire

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt