NOOBIE CAR AUDIO BUILD NEED LOTS OF HELP 5000WATT+ TOYOTA 4 RUNNER & 2 SUNDOWN X15S

What sub amps are you using again? Sorry, I forgot. 

And as far as the remote wire, people say 1 12v remote wire can handle up to 4 amplifiers, but I always use a relay. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Never mind, I looked (sorry, I was being lazy lol) you would take the sub out RCA's and you can do 1 of 2 things, if you look at the RCA's on that Smart amp, one says in, one says out. You can send the RCA's back and insert one end into each inon the amp. Or, you can send the RCA into a 2 female to 1 male Y aadapter, plug that into the in on 1 amp, then with another Y adapter, plug that into the out, into a set of RCA's, then plug both those into the in and out of the other amp. 

I hope that made sense

11 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

Never mind, I looked (sorry, I was being lazy lol) you would take the sub out RCA's and you can do 1 of 2 things, if you look at the RCA's on that Smart amp, one says in, one says out. You can send the RCA's back and insert one end into each inon the amp. Or, you can send the RCA into a 2 female to 1 male Y aadapter, plug that into the in on 1 amp, then with another Y adapter, plug that into the out, into a set of RCA's, then plug both those into the in and out of the other amp. 

I hope that made sense

Make sense. Not a big problem then at all. If one remote wire can handle 4 then that’ll be perfect for me. Aftermarket hu was worth every $$. The sound quality bass wise is so much better. Can’t wait to get these 15s in 😤😤 kid you not having the 12 from my Tahoe go into my 4Runner now I swear it’s noticeably louder. Smaller cabin space equals more bass for me!

6 minutes ago, Mattc43 said:

Make sense. Not a big problem then at all. If one remote wire can handle 4 then that’ll be perfect for me. Aftermarket hu was worth every $$. The sound quality bass wise is so much better. Can’t wait to get these 15s in 😤😤 kid you not having the 12 from my Tahoe go into my 4Runner now I swear it’s noticeably louder. Smaller cabin space equals more bass for me!

Well, like I said, people say 1 remote wire can handle 4 amps. Don't quote me on that because I've never done it. It I have 2 amps (which I've always had at least 2) I've always used a relay. 

Little project update: been messing around with my doors and I think I want to make a door pod. Mounting in the stock location has been tough and I love the look of speaker pods! So who thinks deaf bounce’s 300watt rms 6.5 mid (don’t know model number off top of head) and one tweeter in each pod in each front door would be acceptable for 2 15s on 6k? 

1 hour ago, Mattc43 said:

Little project update: been messing around with my doors and I think I want to make a door pod. Mounting in the stock location has been tough and I love the look of speaker pods! So who thinks deaf bounce’s 300watt rms 6.5 mid (don’t know model number off top of head) and one tweeter in each pod in each front door would be acceptable for 2 15s on 6k? 

I think so. That should be nice! 

Here's a couple videos I watched to help me decide how to go about it. 

I guess it depends how crazy you want to get with it. 

There are 8 I think. If you go to the channel, there's a playlist

Archived