Sonic Electronix

Electrical tape it idk how yours doesn't fit mine does that's weird as shit or take a drimmel to it

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Never Enough Bass said:

Electrical tape it idk how yours doesn't fit mine does that's weird as shit or take a drimmel to it

yeah yeah, i thought of that shortly after finishing jamming half in there and hoping it stuck. everything is appropriately done and i have small bass, good to break in still is my excuse. but hopefully soon i can get a battery set up going and i am going to drill out the caps to match the inside terminals. then ill be happy

Just pop the caps off and solder it lmao what battery you going for the farthest I've seen my voltage drop to on mine is like 13.7 and that's when it's hitting hard

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

On 9/12/2021 at 6:45 PM, Never Enough Bass said:

Just pop the caps off and solder it lmao what battery you going for the farthest I've seen my voltage drop to on mine is like 13.7 and that's when it's hitting hard

i was told to get a ds3400 as well. so thats going to be my go get. but im looking at a super cap in back. and hell, i set my voltage to output a little under 1k and decided i had room so turned it up just a tad, after adding the bass knob to play it in short spurts and these things are going crazy. less than 1400 max currently and they are steady flexing everything. and whether its the motors or pressure my streeing wheel goes crazy but the door panels definitely give about 2 inches or more

Archived