Sonic Electronix

Noob can't find help on YouTube. Enclosure first world problems

55 minutes ago, Mattc43 said:

I know you already ordered a laptop but me personally, I find it a lot easier to just pay this guy to design boxes for me. He's on instagram and his username is something like Houston audio lab. He designs awesome boxes and has lots of experience

That's what I did. I used a different guy, but I follow him on Instagram too. I think I follow something like 5 different box designers. Just in case I need one lol

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

I don't know about Houston, but my guy charges $50 for a ported box design. I forgot what he charged me for my series 6th order. But that comes with the design, a detailed 3D schematic of every piece of the enclosure and where it goes in inches on sketchup. Information on your enclosure (tuning, net cubic feet, fun stuff like that) A cut list of every piece you need to cut, and a cut sheet to utilize the most out of your 4'×8' sheet. 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

11 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

I couldn't trouble you for his contact information could I? I don't have Instagram 

I don't know about Houston, but my guy charges $50 for a ported box design. I forgot what he charged me for my series 6th order. But that comes with the design, a detailed 3D schematic of every piece of the enclosure and where it goes in inches on sketchup. Information on your enclosure (tuning, net cubic feet, fun stuff like that) A cut list of every piece you need to cut, and a cut sheet to utilize the most out of your 4'×8' sheet. 

Archived