Putting together first "bigger" system by myself for first time and I have a couple ?'s

Appreciate the help ! That makes total sense, the amp will draw what it needs, didnt even think about that lol. Yes, I will be using the solid side of block for 2x 2/0 runs, other side dual power to cab 45, and single run 4ga to skar amp. I emailed CAB and they got back really fast. Amp calls for 400 amp fusing, I will use 200 on the dual inputs ! and 400-450 under the hood. Thanks again ! Will check back if I have any other ?'s

3 hours ago, CMcLane816 said:

Appreciate the help ! That makes total sense, the amp will draw what it needs, didnt even think about that lol. Yes, I will be using the solid side of block for 2x 2/0 runs, other side dual power to cab 45, and single run 4ga to skar amp. I emailed CAB and they got back really fast. Amp calls for 400 amp fusing, I will use 200 on the dual inputs ! and 400-450 under the hood. Thanks again ! Will check back if I have any other ?'s

Always bud! 

You could always do a build log as well. We here always like to watch a good install! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

So i just did my first “bigger system” too, on my main run from front to back battery i fused up front and in the back. What do you think about that? Also realized i under fused my 2/0 wire at 300A had not ben a problem yet my alt is only 200. But will be upgrading that in the near future. And will get right size fuses   

Archived