Anyone else having trouble contacting D’Amore Engineering

I sent my AMM1 in for the $39 overhaul, and it got there on the 13th of this month. Now it’s the 28th, and I have sent emails 3 different times asking for an eta that I’ll get it back. No replys at all, and I’m getting frustrated because I thought it would be back by now. Everyone that I read about having it done said they turned it around in a week. Cool if they have been backed up or something, but to let 3 requests with full order info included go unanswered is crazy unprofessional! Anyone else have trouble contacting them?

Patience

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

• 10 months later...

Yes. I noticed last week that their A-series amplifiers (the A1500.2 and A1500.4 that Steve used on his Escalade) are no longer visible on the website. I called late Tuesday to ask about this and have not heard anything; I left a message. My guess is that they are uber busy with limited staff to handle all the questions. When you call, it goes straight to voicemail.

On 8/21/2022 at 6:44 PM, JerryWilliamson said:

Yes. I noticed last week that their A-series amplifiers (the A1500.2 and A1500.4 that Steve used on his Escalade) are no longer visible on the website. I called late Tuesday to ask about this and have not heard anything; I left a message. My guess is that they are uber busy with limited staff to handle all the questions. When you call, it goes straight to voicemail.

They are still on the site just looked.. so not sure where you looked, also buy button is still there.

Edited by CstrokerV
  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

On 8/26/2022 at 3:50 PM, CstrokerV said:

They are still on the site just looked.. so not sure where you looked, also buy button is still there.

Yup! They are back now right on the front page where they previously were. Apparently they do read their e-mail. Now I just need $16,000 to get two of them. :) Thank you!