I want to know what the Kicker ZR1000 you tested can do at 4 ohm into 2 channels.

8 ohm bridged divided by 2 should be 4 ohm stereo.

After all it is a sound quality amp.

By today's standard wouldn't it make more sense to use that amp for a component set and a class D amp to run subs???

If you are going to be in a hostile (car audio) environment then you need extreme amounts of power to enjoy your music at a moderate or normal listening level without distortion and background noise.

I would like to know what the ZR1000 can do at 4 ohm stereo.

PLEASE

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

If it helps, I want to know why I prefer my ZR1000 over my $2000 Harman Kardon HK 990 intergrated amp on a set of bookshelf speakers.

I only hooked up the ZR1000 for testing purposes and surprisingly was blown away by it's impact and sound quality.

I never dreamed that 2 five and a quarter woofer's could be so powerful when I supposedly was running them with more power than the ZR1000 had to offer.

ELAC UNIFI BOOKSHELF originals. 1.0

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

So has this forum gone dead????

Is there any one here that cares about sound quality at all???

Does anyone here give a flying fuck about listening to music???

I have a controlled environment.

Kicker ZR1000 verse 

Rockford Fosgate Power 1100a2 aka 500.2

RF 1100 fails miserably

So you have 2 amps equally rated. Both sound amazing except the RF1100a2 gets hot and has absolutely no ass on the bottom end. 

The test say that the RF 1100a2 produces more power.

When you run bookshelves for testing purposes and you can feel the bass and clarity vs not feeling anything from a more powerful amplifier.

Kicker old school is incredibly much better.

What really blew my mind was the Kicker ran cooler than the Fosgate. In theory the Kicker should have ran a lot hotter

Terryswork001.png

Holy fuck this place is actually dead.

To all the enthusiasts out, it'll be alright 

Terryswork001.png

Archived