Sonic Electronix

Best way to get most out of my speakers

Without me having to do a lot of clicking on links, what subs are they? Dual 2 ohm? Dual 4 ohm? Single voice coil? 

And what make and model amplifier is it? What is it stable down to? 1 ohm? 2 ohm? 

I don't mean to be rude, but rule number 1 on the internet.... don't click on unknown links 🤣

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

11 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

Without me having to do a lot of clicking on links, what subs are they? Dual 2 ohm? Dual 4 ohm? Single voice coil? 

And what make and model amplifier is it? What is it stable down to? 1 ohm? 2 ohm? 

I don't mean to be rude, but rule number 1 on the internet.... don't click on unknown links 🤣

I understand and should have thought about that to. Sorry the reason why I added the file is when you look at most subwoofers manual it will say nominal impedance  dvc 2 ohms or dvc 4 ohms and then pwr 500 watts but on this one its different cause it says nominal impedance 1/4 ohms and pwr 50/500. The subwoofers are Image dynamics IDQ 10 D2 V.3 and the amp is audison LRx 5.1 and I believe its stable down to 2 ohms 

So they are 2 ohm subs run them in series 1 sub will be 4 ohms but when u put them together they will be 2 ohms

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

On 10/19/2021 at 6:50 PM, Dafaseles said:

I don't see where it says the speakers are 2 ohms. Thats why I wasn't sure because of the 1/4 on it. Never seen that before 

Screenshot_20211021-181443_Drive.jpg

Cause it says d2 that's usually 2ohm

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

1 hour ago, Patrick Camacho said:

I don't see where it says the speakers are 2 ohms. Thats why I wasn't sure because of the 1/4 on it. Never seen that before 

Screenshot_20211021-181443_Drive.jpg

The D2 means dual 2 ohm. Meaning you can wire a single sub to either 4 ohm, or 1 ohm. I'm not 100% sure what that 1/4 is as well. I'll look into it

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived