Second Skin Audio

Sub help for Regular Cab Silverado behind seats?

BigTasty

Good evening y’all. I’ve got a 2017 Regular Cab Short Bed Silverado and looking to build my sound system. I am going to have a full custom box built to max size behind my seats then base the subs off what airspace I can get but, I was looking into a set JL 13TW5V2-4 knowing I’ll need shallow mounts and each only needing 0.8sqft of space. Going for more of an SQ build and have heard these are great subs to go with. I was thinking of pairing them up to a Mosconi 1000.1 Amp, Focal KX2 Components with a Mosconi 130.4. All running off the Stinger Heigh10 Head Unit. Maybe some other options on Subs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 🤙🏽

B6B8E7A6-1EE3-4DC1-B8FE-423997E35259.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Dafaseles said:

I've read some horror stories on the singer hight 10, but all the rest of the equipment seems quality! That should sound really nice when it's all done

Oh man. I haven’t heard anything negative. Seemed to be the only head unit I could find that looked factory and being big. Plus I can’t stand the looks of those “floating” screens now. Just seems too intrusive. I wanted something that looked factory while giving me all the necessary outputs and quality I needed for the system. I’ll have to research some on it but I’ve been running it 3 months without a hiccup personally. Albeit off the factory speakers for now. 

Hey, if it's working, it's working. Can't complain about that. I found a pioneer double din that had no buttons for the same reason, to look as stock as possible, though it's only a 7.1". 10" would be damn cool though 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived