Second Skin Audio

Dual 1.4 15s ?

2 minutes ago, BLUE COLLAR MISFIT said:

I think he said they would be 1000 rms or 2000 I can’t remember but it’s going In a 06 Silverado crew cab no wall build back seat has be deleted 

My guy @Marchant89just did 3 FI 15's on a Cresendo 6k back seat delete in a Silverado. Very clean setup! 

Maybe one day I'll get to join you 2 on having a bad ass system in a Silverado lol.... if I can just find time

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

9 hours ago, Dafaseles said:

My guy @Marchant89just did 3 FI 15's on a Cresendo 6k back seat delete in a Silverado. Very clean setup! 

Maybe one day I'll get to join you 2 on having a bad ass system in a Silverado lol.... if I can just find time

Mine is some what on a budget I haven’t actually has a loud system in about 8 years my last one I had was 2 psi platform 3 18s with 2 audio pipe apsm 2000d one on each sub I was doing 154.7 at the headrest with the vehicle sealed had to sell it had a son on the way then I got me a death penalty 21 then I hit a deer totaled my suv so I had to sell the 21 and just had  small little systems since but it’s about to change lol 

4 hours ago, BLUE COLLAR MISFIT said:

Mine is some what on a budget I haven’t actually has a loud system in about 8 years my last one I had was 2 psi platform 3 18s with 2 audio pipe apsm 2000d one on each sub I was doing 154.7 at the headrest with the vehicle sealed had to sell it had a son on the way then I got me a death penalty 21 then I hit a deer totaled my suv so I had to sell the 21 and just had  small little systems since but it’s about to change lol 

I bet that death penalty 21 was nasty low! 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Archived