Why is my DD-1 and Oscilloscope better at detecting clipping than my AMM-1? (VIDEO)

I finally added the AMM-1 to my toolbox. I received it last week and of course I decided to do some bench testing with it. However, I was pretty disappointed to discover that my DD-1 and Oscilloscope are both detecting clipping BEFORE my AMM-1 does. (See Attached Video)

Can anyone else with an AMM-1 and a DD-1 or Oscilloscope confirm this same performance? My DD-1 is the older "Made in the USA" version but my AMM-1 is the newer "Made in China" version, so could it be a quality control issue? I'm just wondering if I might have gotten a defective AMM-1 or something. I mean it's gotta be defective right? You can clearly see the signal is clipped on the oscilloscope long before the AMM-1 ever picks it up. Of course the DD-1 is all over it though so why would the $450 AMM-1 not be performing just as good as the DD-1? I tried sending an Email to [email protected] but haven't received a reply yet. @meade916@TonyD'Amore