DYNAUDIO 240 MKII - Component guide

shpongleddd

Hey guys.
Can you help me which one do you think I should get?

For now, I just want to get a component, maybe add a subwoofer later.
I do not like very bright and sharp sound, or cold and harsh.
and I do not need a very very loud sound, instead I want a perfect warm and depth accurate sound with a great sound quality, clarity and detailed.
I mostly listen to rock and electronics EDM.
And all these speakers that I mentioned are almost equal in price in my country.

Hey bud welcome to SMD!

Could you rephrase your post to avoid brand to brand comparisons? Your previous post was locked for the same reason and asking the same thing again ain't it chief.

These posts tend to turn into fanboyism / appeal to familiarity vs something productive as very few people have the appropriate testing equipment to really dig into the nuances. Questions about models within a brand are fine, but brand v. brand is not.

As it stands, literally any of them will give a warm, accurate, clear, and detailed sound if you install them right. Avoid standing waves, take time to EQ, position sound stage, time correction, etc

Please rephrase post <24h
https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum-rules/

On 12/7/2021 at 4:54 AM, SnowDrifter said:

Hey bud welcome to SMD!

Could you rephrase your post to avoid brand to brand comparisons? Your previous post was locked for the same reason and asking the same thing again ain't it chief.

These posts tend to turn into fanboyism / appeal to familiarity vs something productive as very few people have the appropriate testing equipment to really dig into the nuances. Questions about models within a brand are fine, but brand v. brand is not.

As it stands, literally any of them will give a warm, accurate, clear, and detailed sound if you install them right. Avoid standing waves, take time to EQ, position sound stage, time correction, etc

Please rephrase post <24h
https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/forum-rules/

Oh, i'm sorry.

I did not notice that our previous post was deleted because of this.

I created a new topic and followed the rules and only asked questions about a one model.

Thanks.

Archived