What mids and highs are best

Chuckster

I am doin 2 builds 1 with 5 t1 12s on 8000 Watts. I am tryin to stay with 4 mids 6 max if.oossible. dont have a mid amp yet for wither system. Second system is.2 x sreies.sumdown 15s dont have p for 15s yet but going tongo with a sundown to match power rating of subs. I listen to all genres but mainly metal and rap what mids have yall haf the best luck with and highs as well? Thanks for all yalls input i have been out of the audio game for 25yrs gettin back into it finally.thanx and merry Christmas to all

Whatever 1's u like and can handle the power u put to them

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

You can't do vs stuff  your gonna have your thread ended

06 Charger

Pioneer double din

Pioneer 6.5 and 6×9's

Knukoncept Krystal kable rca's

0 ga knukoncept kolossus wire 

Big 3 same wire ^ 1 run 

8g karma ss speaker wire

Sundown sia 3500d at 1ohm

2 Sundown U series 12's

Duralast platinum agm H7 (Main)

Xs power d3400

Trying to find a ho alt

I’ve always ran Alpine Type R mids , they can take a lot of power and sound great, that’s the only mids I’ve ran for about 12yrs now on 4 different builds . Maybe I’m to afraid to try something new but just know what to expect from these. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived