Second Skin Audio

Re sex 12" v2

Jeremy009

Joe buddy. Problems. I visited my local music store today and the guy only had the re in dual 4. Is there any other good quality sub around that 800rms range an would sound great in that box? I hope to get 1 with a qts around 0.4 because i heard that it works better in a ported box. I am limited to only buying local though because of covid we can't ship stuff in. The brands i have available is dd, xfire, american bass, deafbounce, sundown,rockford p3,db drive,ds18,avatar,b2,cresendo. If i have to do over a box i don't mind, but i want to stick with 33hz. 

You don't have to build another box, a less than 1 hertz difference is impossible to notice by the human ear so you are safe there, when it comes to the subs the only one low leaning there that I know well enough to recommend is Sundown X from those you mention, you should probably do some research of your own as there are a few there that I don't even know.

22 minutes ago, Joe X said:

You don't have to build another box, a less than 1 hertz difference is impossible to notice by the human ear so you are safe there, when it comes to the subs the only one low leaning there that I know well enough to recommend is Sundown X from those you mention, you should probably do some research of your own as there are a few there that I don't even know.

I dont have power for the sundown x. I guess ill have to do some research. Hopefully someone can chip in with some experience. If you come across any, hit me up 

Archived