Component Guide

shpongleddd

Hi, I want to get a component for my car and i want to buy DLS Ultimate UPi6.

Do you guys think this is a good option?

For now, I just want to get a component, maybe add a subwoofer later.
I do not like very bright and sharp sound, or cold and harsh.
and I do not need a very very loud sound, instead I want a perfect warm and depth accurate sound with a great sound quality, clarity and detailed.
I mostly listen to rock and electronics EDM.

Unfortunately, I live in Iran, and due to restrictions, I can not buy from any store, and the choice is limited, and here, too, I can not write the other options I have because it is against the rules.

But if anyone thinks DLS Ultimate UPi6 is not a good choice, I can tell him in a private message the other choices I have and help me make the best choice.

It would be great if you could help me because I am really confused about which model to choose and unfortunately I can not listen to the sound of these components before buying and then buy.

I've never heard them and have no experience with them, but I didn't want to leave you hanging...

I looked then up, and they look nice! Neo motor. Passive crossover, silk tweeter, 150 watt RMS. They look well built

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

9 hours ago, shpongleddd said:

Hi, I want to get a component for my car and i want to buy DLS Ultimate UPi6.

Do you guys think this is a good option?

For now, I just want to get a component, maybe add a subwoofer later.
I do not like very bright and sharp sound, or cold and harsh.
and I do not need a very very loud sound, instead I want a perfect warm and depth accurate sound with a great sound quality, clarity and detailed.
I mostly listen to rock and electronics EDM.

Unfortunately, I live in Iran, and due to restrictions, I can not buy from any store, and the choice is limited, and here, too, I can not write the other options I have because it is against the rules.

But if anyone thinks DLS Ultimate UPi6 is not a good choice, I can tell him in a private message the other choices I have and help me make the best choice.

It would be great if you could help me because I am really confused about which model to choose and unfortunately I can not listen to the sound of these components before buying and then buy.

Because we haven't heard of these speakers it's tough to give an accurate review of these speakers. Perhaps if you have other options with brands that are more well known we would be able to provide some input. 

15 hours ago, pnutz37 said:

Because we haven't heard of these speakers it's tough to give an accurate review of these speakers. Perhaps if you have other options with brands that are more well known we would be able to provide some input. 

Unfortunately, it is against the rules here to name several speaker brands.

But ‌Well, one of the other options I have is from Alpine components like R-S65C.2 or SPX-177R.

But I'm afraid that the sound of the alpine component will be sharp or harsh for me.

And unfortunately I can not hear the sound of a few components before buying and then buy, If so, it would be great and I could have made a much better choice much easier.

I also sent some of the other options I have in private message for you.

Archived