Rockford fosgate 360.1

Damir

Hello guys

Thank you for a membership.

I have some questions about 360.1 . I have trouble to connect right with software, i have downloaded sofrware and installed, and i connect with bluetooth and open the 360 program. so god so far.

When i open the 360 program end connect to eq, and it says a I have to chose it it is OEM or aftermarked install. and then i followed those pop ups windows what to do, volumen op and play the test cd on it and ajust the inputs on the eq, so far so god, when i to all that, then it will calculate those things, and here is it when it comes with eror. It cant proceed after this. It says hardware not found.

I have only installed 360.1 software, but i can se on rockford fosgate homepage there is something PALM software it says, have to be installed to. but i cant find out what to do with it now. 

Is anybody her of you guys who can help me with this.

Thank you on advance 

That’s really old tech my dude. I had a 306.2 when it was already old tech and had issues at times getting to connect. You might just need to get a new processor.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 4 weeks later...

It is probably something with the processor messing up.
I went through a couple of them that would all of a sudden just have channels stop working and going through the whole reset and retuning of it did nothing.
The Palm thing they are talking about is a Palm Pilot, that was the way you use to control these back in the day and isn't needed if you're using the laptop version of the software. 
You can maybe try right clicking on the program, goto properties, click on the compatibility tab, and then check the box that says "run this program in compatibility mode for" and then select Windows XP SP2 from the drop down box below. Just to see if that clears up any issues since it is a very dated program that was released

You may also try to find a different version of the software, but that will be a stretch. 
I know someone made a 3rd party android version for it, but they are charging $20 or $30 for the app, I've never tried or used it so I don't know if it will fix your problem.

Archived