How do I wire In an SMD TM-1 into an amp rack

I'm new to the higher end of car audio and within the last month melted the heatsyncs in my previous amp; after i got a new amp I was asked if i was going to keep the amp cool, so in an attempt to keep overheating not an issue I got an SMD-TM1  along with a 5 pack of ARTIC P8 PWM PST fans. Whilst I've searched for an amswer on how to get power to the SMD-TM1, and then wire the fans to the SMD-TM1, I've come up with nothing. I've theorized a possible layout and will submit a picture of it (the amp rack) there you will see multiple distribution blocks going from a single 1/0 guage to 2-4 guage wires, one wore going to my amp and the other 4 guage wire going to a second distribution block that then distributes the power to 4- 8 guage outputs. As for wiring the SMD-TM1 to the fans I am at a loss as to how I'm supposed to do that. 

16494788813328096166915875090998.jpg

• Alex M changed the title to How do I wire In an SMD TM-1 into an amp rack

Do I wire it directly to the battery or so I use an "add a circut" from my fuse box, and the fans are 4 pin there's only 2 wires from the sensor going to the fans so how does that work?

Archived