Sundown Audio

Need help deciding on an amp.

Nico408x

On 4/13/2022 at 7:16 PM, stingray72 said:

Singer is a great alternator company.  One thing youll want to check is if your car has a current sensor on it that drops your voltage to around 13 volts in certain situations if so then you need to see if singer has a piece that tricks the voltage to run in the 14 volt range like youll want it to.

Mike is the man,.... I cant even count the number of alts me, and my competition brother Kenny have bought from him over the years. From a acura tsx, to a mitsu eclipse, blazer, suburban ,,,.....  I bet its double digit, number wise. And through out that, he was ALWAYS a call away. For anything,.. hell even enclosure help. Dudes a wicked smart, very likable dude. We called him at 230am our time the day of regionals. Phone rang 5 times, and he picked up, and helped us with a transpo alt regulator. (god I hated those things). Took me, the ole lady, and a couple of friends to dinner when we went to autorama years ago. He got me and and a handful of friends over to Steves shop during the next years auto rama, where we hung out, drank, at SMD HQ. 

Dude is a boss,... and a actual friend. 

15 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Mike is the man,.... I cant even count the number of alts me, and my competition brother Kenny have bought from him over the years. From a acura tsx, to a mitsu eclipse, blazer, suburban ,,,.....  I bet its double digit, number wise. And through out that, he was ALWAYS a call away. For anything,.. hell even enclosure help. Dudes a wicked smart, very likable dude. We called him at 230am our time the day of regionals. Phone rang 5 times, and he picked up, and helped us with a transpo alt regulator. (god I hated those things). Took me, the ole lady, and a couple of friends to dinner when we went to autorama years ago. He got me and and a handful of friends over to Steves shop during the next years auto rama, where we hung out, drank, at SMD HQ. 

Dude is a boss,... and a actual friend. 

Well damn i guess I made the right choice then, sounds like a nice guy and all I've heard is good things. I talked to him yesterday and order a purple 390a,

At first I thought it was kind of expensive but hey, you get what you pay for.

Might even say you get what you pay for and then some with Mike.

On 4/15/2022 at 3:38 PM, Nico408x said:

Well damn i guess I made the right choice then, sounds like a nice guy and all I've heard is good things. I talked to him yesterday and order a purple 390a,

At first I thought it was kind of expensive but hey, you get what you pay for.

Might even say you get what you pay for and then some with Mike.

I rarely, RARELY say this about anyone.

Mike, is a good human. All i can say about that. 

Archived