B2 Audio

Does B2 make quality products?

I'm somewhat new to the car audio scene, and was looking to do a new build in my car. I'm eyeing up a pair of 12" Kicker CompQ's (not 100% set on them), and was going to pair it with a B2 RAGE 2500v2. Looking online for reviews of B2 to see other's opinions, and I've only been able to find posts from years ago. The couple people I've talked to in the past week haven't had the best of opinions on B2 amps. I've seen Meade use B2 woofers countless times, and was hoping that extending to their amps as well. I just love the white coating to B2's amps, as that matches my car's paint and it's the look I'm going for. 

Any input would be appreciated.

I would choose B2 over any basic over the counter manufacture like Kicker , JL or whatever you can buy  from Walmart , They are from Denmark so not very popular but good quality, still a lot of other options too, Skar, Sundown, DD , Rockford ,DC, Incriminator  and many more if it’s just white you want a lot of marine amps are white and are the same.

Edited by Ron36

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

2 hours ago, Ron36 said:

I would choose B2 over any basic over the counter manufacture like Kicker , JL or whatever you can buy  from Walmart , They are from Denmark so not very popular but good quality, still a lot of other options too, Skar, Sundown, DD , Rockford ,DC, Incriminator  and many more if it’s just white you want a lot of marine amps are white and are the same.

Gotcha. I'm mainly looking for a good name that makes high quality parts. Color doesn't really matter, but would be nice to have it in white from the manufacturer. At the end of the day, I can get anything painted/powder coated.

Seems like theres a lot of deferring opinions in car audio when it comes to brand names. Any in particular I should stay away from? Are some brand focused on SPL over SQ?

Korean built amps have been the best for awhile now , Sundown Salt , Skar SK, American Bass VFL, DD, there’s more , right now the Brazilian Amp thing is hot , not a big fan but can work for some people. I’ve tried it but you need to really know what your doing to tune them. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 1 month later...

I have seen to many B2 amps blown up. I have 5 in my garage that I can not get repaired. I have a teammate that blew up both of his M16 Great white amps. He has been waiting 6+ months for them to be fixed under warranty. I would stay away until they get their shit together.

6+ months is way to long to go without your system. My teammate can not even get an answer on when he will get them back. he payed big money for those amps.

Maybe somebody from Skyhigh and B2 will read this and help get things moving. 

• 1 year later...

I HAVE 2 12" RAGE (NOT RAGE XL) SUBS AND THE RAGE 2500.1V2 Amp and they are great. I dont have them turned up all the time but when I do crank the knob they put a smile on my face. Had them in a custom box in my avalanche, and am getting ready to put them into my tahoe. Good stuff, I like them.