Dude, if your wired at .8 ohm nominal, (i took your average you mentioned, also, id be your leads have some sort of resistance also) and you are only rising .3 ohm, congrats, you have magically done, what many people in hard core competitions have tried to do for YEARS. I have a hard time believing you are wired at .8 and rising to 1.2. I'm wired at .5 nominal atm, in my daily, and rise to like 2ohm. Congrats, you are a machine my guy. 

(also, how are you even measuring your reactive load? Do you have a AMM-1 ??? or did you see it while hooked up to the termlab while competing, i see you posted scores) 

10 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Dude, if your wired at .8 ohm nominal, (i took your average you mentioned, also, id be your leads have some sort of resistance also) and you are only rising .3 ohm, congrats, you have magically done, what many people in hard core competitions have tried to do for YEARS. I have a hard time believing you are wired at .8 and rising to 1.2. I'm wired at .5 nominal atm, in my daily, and rise to like 2ohm. Congrats, you are a machine my guy. 

(also, how are you even measuring your reactive load? Do you have a AMM-1 ??? or did you see it while hooked up to the termlab while competing, i see you posted scores) 

I don’t compete any more just in it for the hobby but my good friend that is a 3x world champion in i believe db drag checked it with his termlab is where I seen the 1.2 ohm load his name is David McKay his sponsored by directronix 

Archived