Sundown Audio

Skar RP set screws for the speaker out-puts

boxbuilderblake

Where can I find these? have a Skar audio Rp1500. And the set screws are kinda getting stripped on the speaker out-puts. Haven't checked the hardware store yet, they might have them idk. Just kinda figured one of you would be able to point me in the right direction. I've tried google, but no luck!

IMG_20220503_124639.jpg

A hardware store would be a safe bet, they usually have a bunch of hardware there like set screws and stuff!
It will be a good idea to take one of them out that you plan to replace so you can go inside with it and use the size/thread checker so you buy the correct size. They are every day run of the mill set screws, get stainless ones if you want something stronger than the cheap ones used in the amp.

1 hour ago, audiofanaticz said:

A hardware store would be a safe bet, they usually have a bunch of hardware there like set screws and stuff!
It will be a good idea to take one of them out that you plan to replace so you can go inside with it and use the size/thread checker so you buy the correct size. They are every day run of the mill set screws, get stainless ones if you want something stronger than the cheap ones used in the amp.

Bet, thanks you!

Archived