Second Skin Audio

Okay I have no clue where I'm supposed to post this but I need help. I have a 2002 Nissan Xterra. 4 skar evl 15s 2omh. Prv ad8000.1 amp. I'm trying to build a c-pillar or b pillar wall and keep my back seats is anybody have any help with dimensions.

TLR

Okay I have no clue where I'm supposed to post this but I need help. I have a 2002 Nissan Xterra. 4 skar evl 15s 2omh. Prv ad8000.1 amp. I'm trying to build a c-pillar or b pillar wall and keep my back seats is anybody have any help with dimensions.

A B pillar is right behind the front seats. You'd definitionally lose your rear seats. Well... Unless you put seats in the box hah

C pillar would be what you're after.

Not really sure how to help with dimensions? You're going to need to get out there with a tape measure

On 5/22/2022 at 1:36 PM, SnowDrifter said:

A B pillar is right behind the front seats. You'd definitionally lose your rear seats. Well... Unless you put seats in the box hah

Not really sure how to help with dimensions? You're going to need to get out there with a tape measure

On 5/22/2022 at 1:36 PM, SnowDrifter said:

So if I sent you all the measurements with a tape measure do you think anybody on here would be able to help me

Chief, if that's where you at with box design and build knowledge - I'd strongly recommend against going with a wall. Play around with smaller stuff, get your feet under you, then play around with the big stuff.

I think coming into this trying to big out of the gate is going to set you up for a lot of frustration, lost time, and lost money.

Archived