Second Skin Audio

Crown Vic 6th order rear deck blow thru tuning and chamber size

DFSFU2020

Going to start on the enclosure build in my Crown Vic (cringe). Doing 2 15" NSv3's on 2 Twisted Sounds 3.5K's (strapped coils). The subs will downfire into one chamber ported up into the motor chamber, motor chamber porting straight up out the back deck. I will have up to a safe 15ft3 to work with.  

Thinking aero port from bottom chamber into upper and a big opening short throat external slot port out the rear deck.

I don't care about numbers, I want wind! 

I'm a rookie at bandpass enclosures and don't know much about 6th order bandpasses and appreciate anyone giving advice on what you think for chamber size and tuning (port size if you have it but I can calculate that on the UCAA)  I should go with to get the windiest yet decent sounding enclosure. If I were to want to hit a number I'd like to be around 150db at ~32Hz. 

Side note, with aero ports specifically on UCAA when you run multiple ports, (say two 4" aeros at 10" each) do you put the combined total of length for both ports (so 20") or of just one port (so 10") and it calculates both? 

Archived