Sonic Electronix

Looking for the perfect match!

I started out with a Skar Loaded 12" package, just as something to get me into the scene. The Amp recently burnt out, because it's Skar. I received a brand new Sundown SIA 1250 as a gift. I'm going to run the Skar SDR 12" for the time being, until it falls apart, which shouldn't be long. My question is, what 12" sub should I pair with the SIA 1250? I want something that's going to last. Any suggestions? I've looked for quite some time but just can't really choose.

Any budget in mind? 

And keep in mind, if you're going to change the sub, you might want to go ahead and build/ have built a custom enclosure for the sub and power you're running. In my opinion, that's one of the most important parts is the enclosure

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

Oh, $600 for s single 1000 ish watt RMS sub, you're options are pretty vast. 

In my opinion,  you can look into Sundown, FI, B2, DC, SSA, incriminator, deaf Bonce.... all quality brands known to take a beating. I'm sure there's others I've missed as well. 

Nothing against wolfram, I've never ran them or even have known anyone who's run them, but why replace a budget brand subwoofer you're expecting to crap out on you with another even more budget brand subwoofer? 

2011 Chevy Silverado under construction

My build log here. Check it out! 

On 7/13/2022 at 1:42 PM, Ruby said:

I started out with a Skar Loaded 12" package, just as something to get me into the scene. The Amp recently burnt out, because it's Skar. I received a brand new Sundown SIA 1250 as a gift. I'm going to run the Skar SDR 12" for the time being, until it falls apart, which shouldn't be long. My question is, what 12" sub should I pair with the SIA 1250? I want something that's going to last. Any suggestions? I've looked for quite some time but just can't really choose.

DC has great options 

Sundown has some 

DD has options

FI has some...

Yeah that budget for that power the sky's damn near the limit 

IF you can open your budget up a little I HIGHLY recommend the Ampere Audio Encore neo subs

I have 2 going into my rebuild but these subs are fuckin phenomenal 

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived