Voltage drop

3 hours ago, greg4510 said:

What would your guess be? 

his guess the alt isnt producing what its suppose to im assuming...

Even so two 5000rms amps running at .5 ohms you don't have enough electrical even if it was 

i know you are trying to solve the issue of the .5 difference and not charging the bank but still,

what ohms do your grounds read? 

if it was me id start all over lol thats what i do when i get frustrates or walk away for a few days lol 

1 hour ago, CstrokerV said:

his guess the alt isnt producing what its suppose to im assuming...

Even so two 5000rms amps running at .5 ohms you don't have enough electrical even if it was 

i know you are trying to solve the issue of the .5 difference and not charging the bank but still,

if it was me id start all over lol thats what i do when i get frustrates or walk away for a few days lol 

I actually have no id3a what my grounds read. But I was thinking of switching from the 2 5000.1d to having just 1 md 12k but not sure if it's Enough power to push the 4 subs

OK update. I've went through every wire change volt meters and added made sure every connection was solid before I decided to add more banks or caps. Right now at crank up my voltage is steady at 14.9 and full tilt on music I have seen no lower then 12.7. What would possibly be my next step to get a higher steady voltage at full tilt

• 1 month later...

12.7 is battery rest, and perfectly fine. Do you compete or something? 

Edit- your not even “dropping” voltage. Also, do you think a volt or volt and a half will even do anything? It won’t, not to your ear hole anyway. You won’t see any real world difference. If you want to run 14v charging at 16, you will open a can of pandora’s something something.  

id you are maintaining battery voltage/rest, at full knob, what do you think your issue is, and why are you obsessed with getting/netting another’s single volt? Just turn it up and enjoy mate. If your in the lanes, and chasing DB’s, I guess I could see where you are coming from. Other than that, I don’t get your hard on for 1 volt.  If I’m high, let me know what you even want from your system. Cheers. 

Archived