Asking the true professionals

Marchant89

So seems like everytime I try to pick my audio shop owners brain he get overwhelmed so I will ask the people more suitable for complex questions.  First off the vehicle is a 2018 f250. So I currently run a dsr1 with a Rockford 600x4 and a power 1k.1 for subs.  So dsr1 max channel is 8 with those being basically 6 speakers 2 subs so I’m using factory hu.  Looking for options to go to 9 channels but not sure how. I want to keep my center dash speaker can I run a 4 channel and a rca splitter to run the center speaker.  Should I just go left positive right negative with a mid channel? Or can I splice the harness and add another harness for another dsp? I’d like to run center speaker active.  I have a pillars with  3.5 and tweet running 2 way passive.  My front doors are 3way components with 3 way passive crossovers and rears are active.  If factory amp was still there the easy thing would be just run rears off that but it isn’t.  Another option could be maybe a loc for rears.  Any advice or input would be extremely appreciated.  Thanks guys smd fam is the best

Archived