Sundown Audio

Issues with down4sound

Tjuggs21

Just curious if anyone else is having shipping issues with sown4sound? Ordered an amp from them over a week ago and only a label has been printed. Called twice to ask what is going on and no one can seem to give me an answer of what is going on. Pretty disappointed with their customer service. 

23 hours ago, Tjuggs21 said:

Just curious if anyone else is having shipping issues with sown4sound? Ordered an amp from them over a week ago and only a label has been printed. Called twice to ask what is going on and no one can seem to give me an answer of what is going on. Pretty disappointed with their customer service. 

it's the tracking that's lagging , i bought an amp and had the same issue but received it in a few days , i actually had three orders this Black Friday , two pair of Sylvester's  , and also some grill covers for them , all showed up ! usually Down4Sound has fast shipping but this is the biggest sale of the year so shipping is not as fast 

With the massive sales that have been going on prior black friday through cyber monday and even some that ended today.
I'm sure the amount of orders to get packed and shipped is by far beyond the typical day, they are always really good with shipping but when you get slammed like this every company struggles a tad.

What is your order number?

10 minutes ago, audiofanaticz said:

With the massive sales that have been going on prior black friday through cyber monday and even some that ended today.
I'm sure the amount of orders to get packed and shipped is by far beyond the typical day, they are always really good with shipping but when you get slammed like this every company struggles a tad.

What is your order number?

I understand that with Black Friday and Cyber Monday. When I posted the original message I was just a little frustrated. with Down 4 Sound and Sundown Audio but, that's a whole other story.  My order number is 191890 order placed Nov 27th and still hasn't shipped out yet. 

Just wanted to give an update on my order that way if anyone else experiences delays and searches they will see down 4 sound is just a little behind. . Woke up this morning and checked and UPS now actually picked up the order. So just looks like down 4 sound was about 8 days behind on orders due to the holiday sales.   Once I get everything in I will have 2 Sundown SFB 8000.1 amps pushing 2 B2 Audio Rage XL 12's in a custom octoport box, with 128AH of headway lithium. Still have a few things to tidy up but, should come out pretty nice.  

IMG_5063.JPG

Archived