What're the best 6.5 speakers? Top3

connerprince

I am looking for a pair of speakers to fit my 2022 toyota corolla cross. I couldn't find any info on the size of speakers I would need on crutchfield, but I believe I need 6.5s and are trying to find the top 3 best pairs that would work for my situation. I also have a 4 channel rockford fosgate amp for the speakers.

Asking what the best speakers are is like asking what the best flavor of cake is

It's both highly subjective, and depends on the main course. A triple chocolate ice cream cake may not pair well a tomato bisque.

Likewise, you should be finding something that sounds good to you. With the added complexity of install greatly changing how things sound. This is a good thing - you have a LOT of influence over the sound of your drivers by doing things like deadening doors, on/off axis response, crossover frequencies, and equalization.

How to shop:
- Figure out what you need from them. Mids only? Component set? All in one?
- What your power handling requirements are
- Budget
- Size constraints

Once you know all of those, shop from a brand you like. Some reasons are local availability, warranty, customer support, keeping a common brand in a build, general part quality, etc etc.

Archived