Been a minute SMD... A lot of loud projects the past few years including the loudest California build out I believe...

I'm not even really a competitor. I just like to build. I just happen to build the loudest Sundown Audio builds on the West Coast. It's not just Sundown Audio though... My designs and my builds are just pretty damn decent. We're just getting warmed up also. 💪🏿👑

I thought you where referring to the pics you posted as being the loudest build in cali, not saying its not possible because its a nice setup but I just knew of others that are also pretty loud as well.

You have good luck with those AutoTech alts? I had a buddy looking in to them but neither of us heard much about them.

4 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

I thought you where referring to the pics you posted as being the loudest build in cali, not saying its not possible because its a nice setup but I just knew of others that are also pretty loud as well.

You have good luck with those AutoTech alts? I had a buddy looking in to them but neither of us heard much about them.

Autotech alternators FTW. California company and phenomenal customer service. And there's not too many builds in California louder than that first picture that I posted that have a stock cabin if any at all TBH. And I guarantee you there's not a build in California that does a 62 on less power. I'm responsible for the loudest stock cabin build and the loudest extreme cabin build on the West Coast if I'm not mistaken. My truck is way louder than 162db. I stayed under 9k clamped in my first comp. I haven't turned it up yet. 😆

4 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

I just looked it up in term pro and the CJ lithium Excursion is in fact the loudest build in California. Not too shabby. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 5:39 AM, DiBo said:

Autotech alternators FTW. California company and phenomenal customer service. And there's not too many builds in California louder than that first picture that I posted that have a stock cabin if any at all TBH. And I guarantee you there's not a build in California that does a 62 on less power. I'm responsible for the loudest stock cabin build and the loudest extreme cabin build on the West Coast if I'm not mistaken. My truck is way louder than 162db. I stayed under 9k clamped in my first comp. I haven't turned it up yet. 😆

that's your opinion of autotech , mines the opposite , their customer service sucks unless you think talking to the receptionist is actually some service . and they are pretty local to me . i wouldn't use one of their alts if you gave it to me , actually wouldn't use one if you paid me ....

On 12/21/2022 at 11:25 PM, DiBo said:

Carlos Herrera is the excursion... It's since gained about 6db. I'll have to get with him to send me some recent footage and recent pictures of the new cabin modifications. But even at 169 he's still the loudest in California

IMG_20220425_205621_487.jpg

i thought you just designed the 6th but other people built it .

Archived