01 sentra 4x sundown 8's build,,, now with 3x 12's

so i had to shrink the box slightly  from 6.3 net to 5.9cft net , still models very well though 

im either going to fire the subs into the cabin or to the back of the trunk  port is out the side due to port lenght  port works out to be 10inch x 24 , though i do need to recalculate port lenght now that volume has changed . this was always a long term project ive got so much to do still , tons of fiberglass work on the door panels full sound deadning , more wiring , more amps to install , i work alot so time is limited maybe by the end of summer ill have this wrapped up 100%

this is the aboslute biggest box u can put in the back of a nissan sentra lol atleast that is removable and or lets u still acess the spare tire , as i know i can get an 8 cft net box in there 

20230411_200130.jpg

test box getting there the one rweason i didnt use carbboard was cause i also planned on putting the subs in this box to see hwo they sounded so i could see if i needed to make adjustments kill 2 birds with one stone , if this passed the hearing test ill go ahead and build the identical box out of the ply 

edit 

dont have my areoport yet so a 10 inch sonotube is the standin for the test box

tommorow i think ill have it in so i can see if i need to make any changes for the real box , the rest of my amps get here tommorow as well 6x 1500watt amps to drive theese 3 12's

340475883_1232076287430378_2881290882009725497_n.jpg

20230412_130218.jpg

Edited by mel80

flipped the box around and i think i like it better with the subs facing back , cant turn it up at home so ill have to see what it sound slike on the driver to work  and ill pull out my rta again and see if it changes anything 

, keeping the power down while i do testing in this osb box , next day off from work ill prolly build the good box for theese so i can put some power to them , its warm enough now i can get my lithium installed as well gonna need it with all the amps im using to drive theese things 

Cool build

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

got the 3rd sub amp in and have the subs firing back into the cabin , am going to a compition this saturday so need to pick up another sono tube to cut down for a higher tuned port , lil scared i might loose the windshield , video below is very low power 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1