PS8 Pro DSP Baseline Tune - How's it look?

Hi all, I am going to be using an arc audio ps8 pro for my boat stereo, and I am wondering what your thoughts are on my baseline tune. I'm new to this, so I am still learning, and any feedback is appreciated! Since my boat has rca zone pairs that I am already content with and control from headunit, I am planning on just running them straight thru the DSP (not needing to do any mixing or combining of channels). Let me know your thoughts on how I have it setup!

The PS8 Pro file is saved to a google drive here!

I obviously will do in person tuning and eq once everything is installed and baseline is solidified.

/cdn-cgi/image/format=auto,onerror=redirect,width=1920,height=1920,fit=scale-down/https://www.diymobileaudio.com/attachments/boat-setup-jpg.360141/
spacer.png

The below will explain the above depiction
The stereo consists of a 4 zone headunit (4 rca pairs out), these are separated into the following
  • Front cabin rcas (R+L)
  • Rear cabin rcas (R+L)
  • Tower rcas (R+L)
  • Sub rcas (R+L)
The stereo is going to be powered by 5 amplifiers, these are as follows 
  • (1) Cabin amplifier - Sundown Salt 500.4 - Signal from front cabin rcas AND rear cabin rcas
  • (2) Tower amplifiers - Sundown Salt 200.4's - Signal from tower rcas (will use splitter to go into both amps)
  • (2) Subwoofer amplifiers - Sundown Salt 3k's - Signal from sub rcas (will use splitter to go into both amps)
The speaker pairs that the amps will power are as follows
  • Cabin Pairs
    • Front Cabin - 4 Wet sounds revo 8 speakers, 2 left and 2 right, wired into 2 ohm pairs, powered by front SALT 500.4 amplifier channels 
    • Rear Cabin - 4 Wet sounds revo 8 speakers, 2 left and 2 right, wired into 2 ohm pairs, powered by rear SALT 500.4 amplifier channels
  • Tower Pairs 
    • Tower pair 1 - 2 Wet sounds rev 12 tower speakers, 1 left and 1 right, powered by ONE of the SALT 200.4 amplifiers, each speaker gets one bridged channel at 4 ohm
    • Tower pair 2 - 2 Wet sounds rev 12 tower speakers, 1 left and 1 right, powered by ONE of the SALT 200.4 amplifiers, each speaker gets one bridged channel at 4 ohm
  • Subs
    • Sub box - 2 DC Audio XL elite 12's, (dual 2 ohm), box built to 34 hz, each wired to a SALT 3k at 1 ohm, amplifiers in slave mode, controlled by sub rca pair

Archived