Fiberglass Btl Box

good lookin start man, I never tried the rope trick, but def looks like a good idea........

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

good lookin start man, I never tried the rope trick, but def looks like a good idea........

Yeh.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

well, i got recalled back into work right when i was gettin' in the groove of build and came up with some ideas (oh well)

but i need to grind down the bubbles, fill em, guesstimate the volume, figure out where im gonna put the ports, add some bracing, mount the ring, lay some fleece and soak it. and try to do this all in 1-2 days.

well, i got recalled back into work right when i was gettin' in the groove of build and came up with some ideas (oh well)

but i need to grind down the bubbles, fill em, guesstimate the volume, figure out where im gonna put the ports, add some bracing, mount the ring, lay some fleece and soak it. and try to do this all in 1-2 days.

easy as pie :D looks good so far tho. i'm likin it

anyone use 18 oz woven roving to build up quickly and make it strong? it looks like it would need a lot of resin to saturate completely. i think i might try this next.

gp told me not to use this shit to build things up. he said that it absorbs too much resin and will get hot and warp the mold. but thats just what he told me. im sure itll apply to you here too.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived