Kinetic & Iraggi Problems

no you 3 are right. he is not on team kinetik, or the captain of the DB Drag team i am on, or the fact i was there every step of the way for his build, or the fact that i unloaded all the batteries from the delivery truck, or the fact he is my boss and i see the car everyday. like i said check the facts before you go being asshole's. better yet ask kbreudi, ssaudio if they are 2400's or not

well then the batteries are taught like i said to maintain the higher voltage, meaning they where kept on a trickle charge for a long period of time before being use. 12 volt batteries can not and will not survive and will blow up from the exessive voltage. A 15 volt float on the battery with the car off is pretty impressive som Im betting that they are being charged at almost 16 volts with the car running.

Im not disbelieving anything. But unless the batteries are taught they will not last.

well then the batteries are taught like i said to maintain the higher voltage, meaning they where kept on a trickle charge for a long period of time before being use. 12 volt batteries can not and will not survive and will blow up from the exessive voltage. A 15 volt float on the battery with the car off is pretty impressive som Im betting that they are being charged at almost 16 volts with the car running.

Im not disbelieving anything. But unless the batteries are taught they will not last.

i just talked to him personally and he told me that it is 18 volts when to car is off. sorry i said so low. he has 8 2400's. i will take a pic tomorrow, if he brings the lincoln to work instead of his other car. i know 100% he did not teach them. the day they came into the store we pulled the car around back and wired them up.

----reference's----

meade916

i just talked to him personally and he told me that it is 18 volts when to car is off. sorry i said so low. he has 8 2400's. i will take a pic tomorrow, if he brings the lincoln to work instead of his other car. i know 100% he did not teach them. the day they came into the store we pulled the car around back and wired them up.

so he is running 12 volt batteries and charging at 18+ volts?

Something is not right here....

them batteries are going to explode.

I run a 300amp irragi alt, with a transpo adjustable voltage regulator (best regulator you can pratiicly get) and well if his batteries are being charged that high I got to assume that he has a dual charging setup(if not dual charging system he has to be running stepdown regulators). 1 alt for the bank of batteries and 1 alt for the basic 12 accessories in his car. Your car will not run off 18+ volts without frying major needed components. such as the ecm any small electrical bulbs, etc.

I can crank my voltage up too 21+ volts in my car from a turn of the dial while remaining in my seat. My car wigs the hell out once i get around 16.7 volts or so. I get my air bag light comming on, my headlight ballasts turning off, check engine let comming on, and a weird buzz from my cluster...

something is not being said someplace...

videos of setup, with a dmm on the batteries.

when i see him again i will ask. you can see the car.

go to youtube.com and search paul wall. look for paul wall gets a demo or some shit.

----reference's----

meade916

i hope missing link replies to this thread

seen that video already, it was posted on here. mad props for having paul wall in his car, but doesnt prove voltage.

Like i said something is not being said.

unless kinetic made him some special battery they will not last at a 18 volt float nor would his car being a lincoln and having shit loads of computers that the car runs off of.

Archived