Kinetic & Iraggi Problems

And to think, someone on the net isn't telling the complete truth... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lol shit this dont just end at the net with him man, its in his everyday life. Its commen we just ignore it like its nothing, but he might have some kind of disorder idk

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

lol shit this dont just end at the net with him man, its in his everyday life. Its commen we just ignore it like its nothing, but he might have some kind of disorder idk

Now that you say this, I have a friend who's very similar. Exaggerates, embelishes, and lies to no end. I know where you're coming from.

Bestbuy installers are just as bad as sony car audio. They both are crap! Wait maybe thats why they are all hung on sony...

I think you are kind of overgeneralizing here. I work in car audio for best buy, and will be transferring over to install very soon, and I dont think my car audio knowledge is crap. Oh and BTW, I seriously doubt reinke was joking, sounds like someone thought that making up a story would gain him "street cred" on the intrawebz...anyway...carry on.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

my sister
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived