Aight.. Well its the end of the love story between my stro and me :( the end of 4x15 walled with 10krms

Now ill just build something cute in my civic sedan (used to be walled with 2x15 and 4krms) but this time i want to try something in the trunk.. so heres what i got

i got 4 15 RE MT available, 2 15 Mmats Juggernauts and im left with 2 Memphis Mojo 2000D Amps`

Never tried a strong trunk install in a so small sedan trunk.. I had an idea a trunk bandpass wall.

What i'd like to know is what did you see that was successfull in these kind of installs.. around here people got 2 10 Sony and they are good with that (dahh canada)..

Got pis? concepts whatever is welcome!!

I'm almost in the same boat as you. I'm thinking about putting my stro in storage and getting a little CRX automatic or something, just for competitions, and get another little Honda for driving around. Just recently started driving an Elantra. them things are pretty mice but hard on my back.

I'd go with the MTs, 2 of them, and put the mojo 2000 on each one. (btw, I got a mojo 2000d for sale if ya need one.. haha). Facing into the cabin and sealed from the trunk. IF possible.

That's just me though.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

I just build a trunk wall in my civic and I was told that a BP trunk wall would be impossible due to height issues. The max amount of box space i got was 10 cubes but im in the middle of making it around 7.5 cubic feet tuned to 35hz I will be done hopefully by early next week

New: 1998 Chevy Blazer 4.3L 2dr

Alt: Unsure yet

Headunit: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X494

Subs: 2) 15" Hifonics Olympus V.2's

Amps: 2) Hifonics Goliath GX3000's European Version

Maxx-link

sedan sucks :(

Wish i had an hatch!

i have tried IB wall in the past, sound was good but SPL was not so tight.. hard time hittin 142 since there was no pressure, but was still loud as hell. 2x15 would be cool but i dont think i could make a big nuff box for both.. oooh.. unless..

I dont know sh** about clamp making but.. someone thinks it could be possible without pressure chamber behind the woofers? so im talkin about a walled V that separates teh trunk from the front of the car witht he 2 15's at the back one on each side but we could see the magnet when we open the trunk so no box behind

Someone tried that yet?

Edited by putthebassup

big ported tuned low.... use plexi for the back wall if you want to see the motors

running an IB setup wont get ugly

you can port both but you will have to build the box inside the trunk

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio